• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Green Terror Cichlids

fishmeds

Members
Hello
I have a few Green Terror Cichlids; one which is huge at about 6-7 inches (his name is Bubba) and one which is large at about 4-5 (no name for her). The larger one has its full orange trim and is gorgeous! They are locally bred fish and I have raised them since they were half an inch long. They have outgrown most of their tank mates and I want these guys to go to a good home. I am asking $30 or best offer for both.

bubba.JPG

marge618

CCA member
Hello
I have a few Green Terror Cichlids; one which is huge at about 6-7 inches (his name is Bubba) and one which is large at about 4-5 (no name for her). The larger one has its full orange trim and is gorgeous! They are locally bred fish and I have raised them since they were half an inch long. They have outgrown most of their tank mates and I want these guys to go to a good home. I am asking $30 or best offer for both.

pm sent

lonlangione

Members
Great looking fish. This fish is actually Aequidens sp. "orange saum". There are I believe three colors of this fish. The orange saum, gold saum and silver saum. They are originally from Ecuador. The true green terror, not seen very often, is from Peru. To see the difference in the fish, visit Jeff Rapps site www.tangledupincichlids.com and go to the photo gallery. Jeff currently has the real Peruvian green terror in stock.

Lonny

marge618

CCA member
Great looking fish. This fish is actually Aequidens sp. "orange saum". There are I believe three colors of this fish. The orange saum, gold saum and silver saum. They are originally from Ecuador. The true green terror, not seen very often, is from Peru. To see the difference in the fish, visit Jeff Rapps site www.tangledupincichlids.com and go to the photo gallery. Jeff currently has the real Peruvian green terror in stock.

Lonny

Lonny,
I went to Jeff Rapps site. Great pics.
However, I still I don't know the difference between "orange saum' and 'gold saum'.