• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Greatest Tats Ever...

fischfan13

Banned
OK, so there is always one party-pooper in the bunch <Points at self>.

Being that I am not a person into tattoo's I guess I would look at this as a person who was intentionally and irreversibly scarred for the rest of their life.

dogofwar

CCA Members
What's even more awesome is that it's not even a very good tat of a pile of s...

I'm not wise on these matters, but couldn't it - with a skilled artist - be turned into some more Narnia-esque?

Matt

fischfan13

Banned
What's even more awesome is that it's not even a very good tat of a pile of s...

I'm not wise on these matters, but couldn't it - with a skilled artist - be turned into some more Narnia-esque?

Matt

Not sure.
As a Miami Dolphins fan I have been waiting for a pile of crap to turn into a bouquet of roses for years now.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Artistically, it sucks! I hope she didn't pay for.... the alcohol. Well, she could go to another tattoo shop and have them put an ice cream cone below the pile and turn the flies into pretty innocent butterflies. :D