• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Great stuff from Daves

Leffler817

CCA Members
Mine look awesome! All 6 Cyp. Leptosoma Jumbo 'Katete' are much bigger and better looking then I expected. Thank you Sarah!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Tony got the best fish IMO... stunning :)

He's probably watching them right now ;)

Thanks Sarah!

I definitely stared at those fish (Tanzanian phenochilus) for a bit too long over the last two days. I had been looking hard for a group since the fall and it was worth the wait! :)

Threw them into a 40 breeder with my lemon jakes and they're doing awesome! The male pheno is a bit bigger than the male jake and other than some initial displaying at each other, pretty much ignore each other now. I'll post up some pics sometime this week.

Also got a couple of female O. tetrastigmas...beautiful specimens.

Thanks again so much, Sarah for doing the leg work on this order! We owe ya. :happy0180:

longstocking

Members
Guys it's no biggy :)

I live so close to the airport it's silly... infact if you guys ever need me to pick fish up at the airport just let me know :) Even if I'm not part of the group buy etc.