• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Got some new plecos

mscichlid

Founder
Lucky B otch! :love0030::happy0180: I'm sure that you will raise them up and breed them in due time.

I remember when I used to get them for $26 dollars. They are quite beautiful and stay to the front of the tank when they'd die.

Good luck!

longstocking

Members
Good luck with them hun !

I have wanted to try out some of Julies wilds....
I would probably kill them.... so I guess I'm just a chicken !! Looked at them for a few years... and just drool every time :lol:

I don't like watching older plecos.... but baby plecos are really cute and don't hide as much :)

Last edited:

BevN

Members
Congrats. I'm hoping to be able to get them someday...in the next year would be nice. Of course I've been saying that for the last two..lol

dogofwar

CCA Members
Kinda like blue eye plecos - $20 back in the day... Now bank$$$$

Lucky B otch! :love0030::happy0180: I'm sure that you will raise them up and breed them in due time.

I remember when I used to get them for $26 dollars. They are quite beautiful and stay to the front of the tank when they'd die.

Good luck!

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

toddnbecka

Members
Patience is a definite necessity with Hypancistrus juvies. I've had a group of L333's for over a year, and it will probably be about one more before they'll be mature enough to spawn. On the good side though, tank-bred fish are healthier in general since they've never been exposed to parasites, and usually mature a bit sooner than wilds. Getting young ones also gives you more time to enjoy them.