• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Good News And Bad News!

Aaron

Members
Let's start with the bad news. On New Year's Eve I came home from work to discover my 75 gallon fish tank had cracked from seam to seam and dumped about 65 gallons onto my hardwood floors. Luckily the whole tank didn't drain. There was about four inches of water still in the tank when I got home. I was able to save my fish. My floors were ruined and had to be replaced. My insurance covered all of the damage. Now keep in mind my wife was only three weeks away from delivering our baby. We figured we had plenty of time to fix the floors before the baby arrived.... boy were we wrong!!!!

2202874154_1c14741fba.jpg

Now for the good news. My daughter decided to enter the world two and a half weeks early!!! Sydney Ryan was born on 1.08.08 @ 4:52 pm. She weighed 5 lbs 8 oz and was 18 inches long. Mom and baby are doing very well. It has been a little crazy trying to get the house fixed and take care of a newborn. We had to move into a hotel until everything at the house was complete. We are home now and things are starting to get back to normal... or at least I hope so :blink:

Here she is!!

2199848699_80cf3a3aa1.jpg

Cheers,
Aaron

DeeCee

Members
Oh Aaron, bless her, she's so cute! :wub:

Congrats to you and Mrs. Aaron on the new arrival!

Now we know why you've been neglecting us! LOL :beamup:

Glad you got to save the fish too. Sounds like quite the little disaster!

DC

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
All right Bud. Congratulations :jumping0045: :jumping0045: :jumping0045: :jumping0045: :jumping0045: :jumping0045:

I already forgot about the 'bad news' after seeing that precious bundle of joy. :smile: :innocent0003:

Congrats on the new and enlarged Aaron family. :happy0158: :happy0065: :happy0180:

Laxison

Members
AHHHH!!!! My worst nightmare (cracked fish tank spilling water everywhere) only to be followed by a wonderful miracle :) Congratulations on your little bundle of joy :)