• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Golden Barramundi (lates Calcarifer) - One Of My Fish

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
This is one of my favorite fish...

[attachment=341:DSC02621.JPG]

[attachment=342:DSC03979.JPG]

mscichlid

Founder
WOW!You have that fish in a tank at your place! I had to look it up because I never heard of it before. How long have you had it?

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
WOW!You have that fish in a tank at your place! I had to look it up because I never heard of it before. How long have you had it?[/b]

i had over 1 year now.. i think its about 2-3 years old... did i mention it might be the only one in the world?

mscichlid

Founder
<div class='quotemain'>WOW!You have that fish in a tank at your place! I had to look it up because I never heard of it before. How long have you had it?[/b]

i had over 1 year now.. i think its about 2-3 years old... did i mention it might be the only one in the world?
[/b][/quote]

The only one! How'd that happen? What size tank do you have it in?

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
<div class='quotemain'><div class='quotemain'>WOW!You have that fish in a tank at your place! I had to look it up because I never heard of it before. How long have you had it?[/b]

[/b][/quote]

The only one! How'd that happen? What size tank do you have it in?
[/b][/quote]

there are billions of these fish.. but this is an albino phase.. i have see platinums that sell for $37,000 USD in Japan. But i have yet see a pix or mention of an albino morph yet..

its currently in a 180 gallon.. im shopping for a 12-16 footer than end of the year...