• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Going To A Fish Club Event In Nc

marya

Members
I'm trekking down to north carolina at the end of the month. Visiting a friend who is also a fish person, and we're going to attend a workshop / weekend festival hosted by the raleigh aquarium society. I'll be sure to give a full report. Anyone else going?

Cristy

Members
I was thinking of going to that, too. Need some company for the drive? When are you planning to leave?

marya

Members
Familiar faces!! :D

I haven't decided when I'm leaving or coming back yet. I my dates mixed up and didn't decide to go until just earlier tonight. I'm prolly gonna make a slightly longer trip of it, since principally I'm going down to visit a friend I've known since high school. She happens to be a fish folk, bettas and cories and some other lil guys, so we're going to pop into the event while i'm down there. I think she said she volunteered to man the auction registration or raffle table and i'll pitch in there as well. My sister in law works for northwest and she said they have some decent enough deals on airfare into raleigh. i'm debating flying, but it depends how much work I can get / money I can earn these next couple weeks. since the holidays not many teachers have been taking off, subsititute gigs are few and far between...
:rolleyes: