• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Go to for fish supplies?

Jmoore

Members
Hi all. I was wondering what website everyone goes to for fish supplies? I need to pick up a few things like air pumps and heaters.

FishEggs

I used to go to YourFishStuff. Now i use Aquacarium. I really like their foods and so do the fish. It somewhat depends on what heaters and airpumps you are looking to get and who carries those supplies determines where to get them.

Becca

Members
Pretty much what Jon says - it is frustrating that I can never find all of the things I need at just one of them.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Those two are my favorites, but sometimes I end up at Drs. Foster & Smith if I can't find what I need at Aquacarium/YFS or Ken's.

stany

CCA Members
I agree with Becca's frustration finding one place to buy everything you need when you need it. Dr's Foster and Smith runs a Black Friday deal that can earn you a nice gift card for future buys and I load up on normal consumables like food, filtration supplies, normal maintenance parts, etc. Also agree with Matt on what you need when you need it stuff.

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Big Al's is good for replacement parts and just about everything else.
Never bought food from them though. The others that have been mentioned are great sites too.

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
I'm going to amend my previous answer because I find myself increasingly turning to Amazon for "hardware" such as heaters and lights/bulbs. Food, filter media, and fishroom stuff still tends to be Aquacarium, Ken's or Jehmco.

Blaise

Devin Gibson

CCA Members
Dr fosters and smith.... Always has sales.... Gift cards and everything you need.... Awesome customer service.... Only place I shop.