• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Getting out of Cichlids. Few Haps/Peacocks

davidhusker

Members
I am getting rid of the last cichlids I have left. Well technically im keeping my Frontosa.

I have the following, and I am mainly interested in someone that would take everything at once.

1- 6" Show Fossorochromis rostratus
2- 5" Red Shoulder Peacocks
2- Female OB Peacocks 3.5" and 2" (one is constantly holding and breeds all the time, the other is a fry from her from about a year ago)
1- 3" Eureka Red Male
1- 3.5" Blue Zebra Mbuna. He has been with haps/peacocks his entire life so I wouldnt worry about mixing issues here. But if you dont want him ill find a place for him I guess.

1- 20 Gallon long, tank only
1- 10 gallon, tank only

I am asking $80 for all fish and the two tanks. They are currently in my 265 gallon and I am trying to shut that tank down for a little bit and take away some maintenence.

I can bag and meet at the Maryland House rest stop mm83 on I95 in Harford County. If you happen to be north of that, I can meet at Chesapeake House Rest stop, however I assume most members are towards Baltimore and DC.

Please email me at davidhusker31@gmail.com if you are interested. I will check this thread every once in a while even though I probably havent been on here in years.

Ive attached some really bad quick cell phone shots. I did actually use to take aquarium pictures, but this is all you get for now.

Thanks

IMG-5110.jpg

IMG-5111.jpg

IMG-5118.jpg

IMG-5119.jpg