• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

getting close

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, we have a couple of people getting rather close to that 1000 post mark.
Come on Matt and DQ. Keep going.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
You are the 2nd person to say that.
I had asked Li before about it and there was nothing we could do on this end. It was at the other end.

Wish there was some way to fix it.

Spine

Members
I don't know how you guys do it. It seems like DQ just got on the forum yesterday and he already at 1000 lol.

I'm going to have to start some new projects or something so I'll have more to talk about on the forum. 1000 here I come, woo hooh!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Way to go DQ. Kevin - I think the key is using capital letters and starting debates on sports. You and I are close in numbers, so maybe we can race to 1000!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I don't know how you guys do it. It seems like DQ just got on the forum yesterday and he already at 1000 lol.

I'm going to have to start some new projects or something so I'll have more to talk about on the forum. 1000 here I come, woo hooh!
PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST! THE SECRET IS POSTING AT WORK! IM HARDLY EVER POSTING AT HOME. :D:pound:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Work at Work?
What a novel concept.

lol

I bet 2/3 of my 4000 posts are from here at work.
lol
shhhhh

Spine

Members
Way to go DQ. Kevin - I think the key is using capital letters and starting debates on sports. You and I are close in numbers, so maybe we can race to 1000!
Lol, I think I have a way to get to 1000. Everytime I see a post by DQ I'll add something to it. I don't think I'll ever catch him but at least he won't pull any farther away lol.:cool:

Lively

Members
ROFL! Congrats DQ! You boys are too funny. I started an online game - gave my life to it for a few days... outa my system now... 2k - here I come!