• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Geophagus Altifrons Finally Arrived After Week in Mail

Davey_8313

Members
I ordered 6 Geophagus Altifrons from Cichlid Connection on MFK last week and he shipped them on Tuesday. They somehow got lost in the mail so I had given up hope. When I got home yesterday their was a box on my porch though marked "Live Fish". I was expecting to open it up and find a bunch of dead fish. To my surprise they were all alive and healthy. He even included one extra. I guess I got lucky w/ these guys. I think it helped that they're smaller geos so they ship better.

Hope they are not stunned. I had Altifrons before that would not get any bigger than 2". The eyes got bigger tho. You can get a refund on the shipping since it was not delivered on time.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Glad to hear they made it ok. That's amazing. They must have been packed well.

Cool fish. Which locality did you get? I kept and bred the "Tocantins" location before but would like to try a different one again someday.

Andy

YSS

Members
Wow! What are the odds? I have altifrons and they are nice fish. Good luck with them. Hope you have a big tank for them.

Hawkman2000

Members
LUCKY MOFO. I would bet that they were not sent out when they said they were and they lied to you. Getting a refund on shipping should work. Could be a hassle though. Post pics.