• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Genesis Pets

Greg31

Members
It is located in Landover on central Ave. I think. They seemed to have a lot of RTC, a couple giant gouramis, a big dovii, big flowerhorn and my very small tsn x rtc hybrid.

Kind of dirty inside, but definitely worth a trip if your in the area.

Anyone else ever been in there?

Greg31

Members
I think they were closed for awhile, but just re opened. Lots of big fish, somewhat over priced. But a good look.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
7951 Central Ave, Capitol Heights, MD 20743

(301) 324-7750

HE SPECIALIZES IN HARD TO FIND FISH, ODDBALLS AND BRUISERS. I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH HIM AND ALSO HE TAKES TRADE INS.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
My son played football with his sons about four years ago. That's about how long the shops been open. I haven't been their in about that long. Seem to be good folks during football. The shop being a little run down then kind of turned me off before I realized those shop still hold awesome fish. Don't knock me in was very new to fishkeeping.

Greg31

Members
Seems like he has only a couple small cichlids. The rest are huge rtc pacu and wolf fish. Has some reptiles too. It is very dirty and looks like most tanks are in poor condition. Worth a trip to see some bg fish but not what id call a "nice" store.