• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Gaithersburg md here :)

samsmobb

Members
Though I'd join the local forum!
Name is Sam, I'm 20 still going to college but got into the fish hobby about a year ago.
I'm mainly fascinated with south American cichlids
Currently have a 46 bow with cardinals, 4 angels, 3 German blue rams , n some others in my planted tank
Im waiting to find some juvi discus though to raise!
Will soon upgrade to a 75

Leffler817

CCA Members
Welcome to the forum! :happy0180: You should come check out our meetings. We meet once a month at JFK High School on Randolph rd in Silver Spring. Our next meeting is Saturday January 14 @ 2pm.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Hey Sam,
You will find that a few of us in the club live in and around Gaithersburg. Hopefully you can make the meet on the 14th in Silver Spring.

samsmobb

Members
Thx guys and a costumer of mine informed me of it, recently I was only on simplydiscus

But I've join forums for just about all of my hobbies, b/c the information on them is amazing!

I may go to the meeting , is that were the auctions are held? Looking for some discus..

jonclark96

Past CCA President
A typical meeting has a speaker and the mini-auction. From time to time, there are some discus in the auction.