• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

fx5

Thai

Members
I think he wants an additional 25 to throw it in his car and bring to aquamania

And for 250 it better be new or just opened..

DonkeyFish

Members
I read it as $250 *minus* $25 for club members and delivery to AM2... sounds a bit more likely, yes? OP isn't going to charge MORE to a club member, right?? ???????

dogofwar

CCA Members
Let the parking lot dealing begin...

Good thing your club didn't spend thousands of dollars to host an event at a nice venue and make it really easy and inexpensive for folks to sell at it :rolleyes:

Matt

jonclark96

Past CCA President
At the heart of things, the club is trying to provide an event that is a benefit for the members. There is a lot of work that goes into putting together an event like this. We've tried to keep costs as low as possible and still provide one hell of an experience. There are only a few ways that the club actually offsets the costs, one of them being renting tables in the marketplace. While there isn't a lot of income from the tables, it helps.

I absolutely agree, it just seemed odd the shear number of posts I have read with people bringing their odds and ends to the event to pass on to fellow hobbyists with no such remarks. Promotion is great but it only goes so far. Sometimes attraction goes further and people won't be attracked to join a club when they are met with comments like that. I agree it was a good reminder that people shouldn't open up shop outside the event in hopes of greater personal gain. I don't agree with the dose of sarcasm used to make the point. I'm not one to make waves and none of this was meant in an inflammatory way. I just want the club to be successful and hope this is taken the right way.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Jmty

Members
What is the problem with selling there, is a lot of items being sold over the w/end just trying to make things easy for anyone that is going to aq2 don't have to travel to va.????
Now $200 not at the parking lot at 5 fingers RESTAURANT on muddy branch ave.
NOT TRYING TO BE SMART

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

dogofwar

CCA Members
Do I really need to explain why it's bad form?

Do whatever you think is right and best for you and your club.

Matt