• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Future Show Winners...

Andrew

Members
Malawi Barracuda - Rhamphochromis macrophthalmus!!! A fast moving, shallow water predator which feeds on small cichlid species and minnows. Grows to about 12" standard length. We one pair in stock!! This cute toothy couple won't last long though so get your butts over here...

We also got a bunch of larger male Malawi cichlids. Seriously, some future show winners here. If you're looking for some larger stock, come on down!! Don't forget to look in the tank in the front window beofre leaving. A lot of the best cichlids go in there.

maddog10

Members
I saw these fish yesterday, while still in the Q tank. There are some stunners in there. If you are looking for some nice show males, this is your chance.

Andrew

Members
Thank you Mike! You all can stop by after or before the GWAPA meeting at Francine's house...

I've been watching the barracudas since putting them in the 210 display. This is a wild-looking fish... Even if you don't have room for the pair, you should really come by and see. Their heads are unlike any cichlid I've seen so far. Imagine an arowana's head on an elongated cichlid's body. Wierd fish. Oh, and they're already courting. These are around 7 inches so definitely mature enough to breed even if they're not quite full size yet.

There are also some very nice Protomelus "Fire Blue Ndiwe", some nice Jakes, Undu Reef variety I believe, a couple of very nice Ngara peacocks, young electric blue ahli's, and some nice Marlieri Sunshine peacocks too. That's not everything, of course, just what was memorable as I was moving the fish from Q to the floor.

Andrew

Members
Cliff got some nice fish today...

A customer just brought in a young, proven breeding pair of Phenochilus "Jalo Reef". Gorgeous fish...

Andrew

Members
I have one called "Red Orchid" that you may want to come by and see. These are all hybridized and selectively bred away from their wild color forms so it's a bit difficult to positively identify them as "true" strains.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pnlkman @ Jul 27 2008, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Andrew can you get any sunburst and strawberry peacocks in?[/b]