• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FT: Juvenile Tropheus Group

divet

Members
I'm considering moving over to another body of water, and trying my hand in larger SA/CA fish. I'm not sure what I'm entirely interested in yet, so I'll consider any offer.

I'm interested in trading my juvenile group of Tropheus Sp. Black Pemba. I bought them from Sarah on this forum 10 months or so ago, and they are very active fish in good health. The m/f ratio is not known, and the fish range around 2-2.5 inches or so. There are 17 fish available for trade.

I also have a group of 10 syno. luccinpinnius available for trade. These are from Frank Cowherd. I would rather trade both groups at the same time, but I can re-home the catfish if there's no interest in both groups. I'm located in Lancaster, PA. Unfortunately I can not make the meeting this Sat. because I am moving. If there is any chance of being able to trade on extremely short notice- like Friday or Sat morning please let me know. It would work out better for the fish with only having to move and bag them once!

I'm open to any offers meeting the small requirements above, feel free to contact me!

Dan

minifoot77

Members
how big are the lucipinis? i have four parachromis la cieba yellow heads growing out that will need a new home very very soon.....

divet

Members
how big are the lucipinis? i have four parachromis la cieba yellow heads growing out that will need a new home very very soon.....

7 or 8 of them are ~2" and 2 of them are fully grown at 3". The two larger ones are not from Frank Cowherd, and are around a year older than the others.

divet

Members
Also willing to sell outright if you do not have a trade. I move tomorrow around lunchtime, so I'll make you a great deal if you can pick the fish up in Lancaster.