• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS - White Top Hara fry

daninmd

Members
I have some F2 white top hara (Cynotilapia sp. "white top hara" Gallireya Reef )for sale. I bought my F1 group about 2-3 years ago from an breeder in Florida that imported wild caught fish from Gallireya reef. The fry are from my dominant male before he passed away a month ago. the fry are about 3/4"-1" in size and able to eat full size NLS pellets. i have a number of them spoken for but still have about 12 available. looking to sell in groups of 6

Asking $18 cash or paypal per group of 6. if i have extras, then $3 each.

They are too small to sex at this point.

Trying to arrange for pickup this saturday at 10am at house of tropicals in glen burnie since i am already meeting someone else at that time. preference to anyone that can meet this saturday.

PM me thru CCA, or you can also call/text me at 813-841-5851

Dan

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Those really are a gorgeous mbuna. If I had tank space, I'd be all over that. :)

daninmd

Members
Ok, looks like this group of fry is all spoken for.

In a month or two i will be selling my F1 breeding group along with some much larger F2 stock (2" or so). will put up a separate post for those when they are ready.

fishology

Members
thanx again for the fry Dan. They are in with the OB's and looking good right now. I'll get a picture of them when they settle. They ate well this evening too

fordfan

Members
Mine doing very well also. Ate seconds after being introduced into the tank. Beautiful young fish.
Thanks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App