• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS WC NeoLamprologus Pulchers

clearsky5

CCA Members
i would also like to know water parameters...
my well water down here is very low.... and would most probably have to be buffered.

Tangcollector

Staff member
I originally got 3 wild caught pairs. The first pair chased the other four into the corners, so they got the tank to themselves and have at least three generations in there after approx three months. The next pair terrorized a 220 and spawned multiple times also but the syn and the calvus still managed to get the fry so now they have their own tank. The last pair ( the ones I am selling) are now occupying a cave and are chasing around the other lamps in a 90 but the lamps are alot smaller and tougher than the featherfins. Without actually seeing fry or venting, which I don't believe I am very reliable at, I am as sure they are a pair as I can be. That being said, I have some one else who asked for them first. If he changes his plans then I will let you know. I also hope this stops the deaths of my featherfins.