• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS water treatment materials

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
FS water treatment materials

I have for sale a couple things: Ship Shape and POLY-FILTER

Ship Shape FF 1KG of powder.
For fish shippers, use this powder form shipping aid for fresh or salt water. Dosage is 1 gram per gallon. Dissolves easily in water, conditions water (removes chlorine, chloramines, ammonia), prevents ammonia build up from fish respiration while in transit, adds 3 part skin slime replacer, prevents bacterial diseases, reduces shiping stress, adds electrolytes and medicates to prevent minor injuries like scrapes and fin damage from turning into fungal infections.
This is a plastic jar of the material. I paid $25 plus shipping for it from JEHMCO. Asking $18.

the incomparable POLY-FILTER used to remove all sorts of stuff from aquarium water;
I have one 12inch by 12 inch pad of POLY-FILTER in its original unopened package, currently available from ThatPetPlace for $30. Asking $24.

I also have one 4inch by 8inch pad of POLY-FILTER in its original unopened package, currently available from ThatPetPlace for $6.50. Asking $5.

I can deliver to the next meeting.

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
SOLD
I also have one 4inch by 8inch pad of POLY-FILTER in its original unopened package, currently available from ThatPetPlace for $6.50. Asking $5. SOLD

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
SOLD
the incomparable POLY-FILTER
used to remove all sorts of stuff from aquarium water;
I have one 12inch by 12 inch pad of POLY-FILTER in its original unopened package, currently available from ThatPetPlace for $30. Asking $24. SOLD