• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS Trio of Alto Comp "Gold Head"

Malawilover

Members
I have a trio (1m/2f, male is about 3", females a bit small) for sale. They have been a productive group over the last year, with both females producing offspring on several occasions. The male is really starting to darken and to show the gold face markings. I am including the 3 conch shells they have been breeding in.

$45 for the group. I am pretty sure I can deliver to the September meeting, but am also open to other transfer options. I can take some pics if needed. I just don't have anything current of them.

Thanks

Malawilover

Members
Took some pics when I got home
Female#1
DSC_0170.jpg

Female #2
DSC_0190.jpg

Male
DSC_0184.jpg

I am interested! Lets talk. I will not be at the September meeting. Are they F1s or WCs or neither?

If you want I do have some Ps. Socolifi, some Maleri peacock, and some Julidichromis Marlieri fry if you want to work them into the deal at all.

Malawilover

Members
They were sold as F1s but there was no collection point given so I'm not really sure. I cannot remember for the life of me who I got them from.

theres that alto craze again... patrick

:D I am going for a breeding group of each of the Alto variants. It will be fun. I am taking them all for a test drive to see which ones I like most. Plus I just picked up a gold head last weekend and he needs some friends. :jumpy:

I am obsessed with the tangs!