• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Stomatepia pindu

Becca

Members
I have a group of 7. One has a damaged eye, but I can confirm it's not a deformity, it came from an injury. There are at least 2 females because I've had at least 2 fish holding at the same time before. They are fertile and I've raised fry from this group.

All 7 for $50.

For folks looking to get into CARES fish, these are a great species to try out. They're not very aggressive and they're quite active and personable.

captmicha

Members
If you don't get any bites here, you might try the cares group on FB. Or the freshwater fish preservation group.

These are a fun, little fish but I recently picked up a group at one of the auctions and have to fix my water supply.

Becca

Members
If you don't get any bites here, you might try the cares group on FB. Or the freshwater fish preservation group.

These are a fun, little fish but I recently picked up a group at one of the auctions and have to fix my water supply.

Yes, I know. You got the one group of fry I've managed to steal at just the right time and raise. Please treat them well.

captmicha

Members
Yes, I know. You got the one group of fry I've managed to steal at just the right time and raise. Please treat them well.
Of course. I take the care of all my animals very seriously. Despite recent bad luck with tainted sand and now having to find out what's wrong with my water supply.

chriscoli

Administrator
Becca, let Peter know if you don't find a home for them, I believe he's got some people up north that may be interested.

Becca

Members
Becca, let Peter know if you don't find a home for them, I believe he's got some people up north that may be interested.

I think FishEggs FishEggs wants them. I need to get around to actually catching them.