• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Shrimp

Becca

Members
If anyone would like some Tangerine Tiger shrimp delivered to BFD, please let me know. I normally sell these at 6 for $35, but will do 6 for $30 or 10 for $50 for registered attendees. Tangerine tigers are an easy Caridina shrimp. They prefer cooler temperatures (below 78), but can live and thrive in parameters similar to those Neocaridina do well in. As an added bonus, they won't cross-breed with Neocaridina. They grow relatively large for a dwarf shrimp, with adult females reaching about 1.5 inches.

I also have some Caridina cf. babaulti available at 6 for $25. These are a small and very active shrimp that will not interbreed with other Caridina types or Neocaridinas. They are quite variable in color. Females are generally a reddish brown or chocolate brown with a lighter stripe down the back. Males have light "zebra" stripes on their sides. Their maximum size seems to be about 5/8 of an inch.

I will not have a table set-up on Sunday (unless someone wants to rent some children) because I'm not entirely certain of my childcare situation that day.

Gourami Swami

CCA Members
I'm interested in buying a group of these from you, but I can't make it to BFD. Where are you located? I am in DC- can you send me a message with your information?
Thanks
Nelson

Becca

Members
I'm interested in buying a group of these from you, but I can't make it to BFD. Where are you located? I am in DC- can you send me a message with your information?
Thanks
Nelson
I can't PM you yet because you don't have that capability on the forum yet. I'm in Damascus, MD.