• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: plants

Becca

Members
All easy, all medium-low light

Trimmings of:

Ludwidgia
Staurogyne bihar
Stem plant I can't remember the name of
Subwassertang

Rooted plants:

Anubias- giant and average size varieties
Valisneria
Java Fern- needle leaf, narrow leaf, standard
Water lettuce (small, floating)
Water sprite
Bolbitis

Usually I sell stuff for about $10 a bag. If you pick a giant piece of Anubias and a few java ferns and it fills one of the 6x12" fish bags I keep around, it's $10. If you cram the bag full of stems, $10. If you cram it full of val, eh... $5.

I am not traveling or going to meetings right now, so pick up is in Damascus, MD. Weekends preferred. I'm planning to trim tanks Sunday. I trim them every 4-6 weeks and usually have something available.

Nothing I keep is particularly sensitive or high maintenance. Photos of tank and plants below.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1460677701126.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1460677716298.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1460677731091.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1460677744362.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1460677756428.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1460677810927.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1460677861629.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1460677909488.jpg

Becca

Members
For anyone who is looking for something a little more challenging, I also have some microsword to spare and Heteranthera zosterifolia.

id like some Bolbitis and Anubias and probably other stuff to when i get a chance to come check it out. ill be free nxt wed fri or sat.

Becca

Members
id like some Bolbitis and Anubias and probably other stuff to when i get a chance to come check it out. ill be free nxt wed fri or sat.

PM me to set up a time on Saturday. Passover starts next weekend, so after 10am and before 4pm would work best.

Becca

Members
Hi Becca, I'm interested in some anubias, java fern and val. Are you available tomorrow or sometime next weekend?

Dan, PM me. I'll be available mid afternoon-early evening once I've run my errands.

Becca

Members
Thanks, everyone who has picked up plants so far. If anyone needs something that grows tall and is colorful/not just green, please consider taking some Staurogyne bihar off my hands. This stuff is lovely and, while I understand that everyone wants the "known indestructibles," like java fern and anubias, this isn't one you'll find in stores and it's pretty easy to grow.

Becca

Members
If you are going to the GWAPA April meeting, I could get some from you then. :)

I'm not. I'm not able to do long drives. I can probably send some with Viktor (halak on forums) though - he lives close-by. PM me closer to the meeting and I can make some arrangements.