• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Plants and Fish

halak

Members
[FONT=&quot]I can bring the following plants and fish to the January meeting or they can be picked up in Gaithersburg.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Rotala rotundifolia - $1 per 5 stems[/FONT] (I have a lot.)
[FONT=&quot]Anubias barteri (see picture)
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- #1 - $5[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- #2 - $6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- #3 - $6[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Aponogeton ulvaceus - $7 (25"+ tall with 20+ leaves and at least 3 flowers)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Oryzias woworae (rice fish) - $2 each (bred by me, I have 20+)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rasbora dorsiocellata (emerald eye rasbora) - $8 for a group of 12 fish[/FONT]

Anubias.jpg

MHMoro

CCA Members
Plants

Viktor,

I would like:
One A. barteri (#2) and one A. barteri (#3). Total #12.00

Thank you,

Manuel

Fraviz

Members
Can I get 8 orzias.... I'm not sure if I will make it to the meeting... I can pick up in the next days....
Thanks

halak

Members
Holly, I am a tall and skinny male, wear glasses, have a pony tail, have light brown hair, am in my 30s.

Frank, just let me know by tomorrow by 11 if you are coming to the meeting. If you cannot make it, you can always come to the GWAPA meeting on 1/26, which will be at my place, and you can pick up the fish then.

Terri

CCA Members
[FONT=&quot]Can I get 10 of the Oryzias woworae (rice fish)?
Also, can I get you phone/cell number so I can call just in case something comes up last minute & I can't make it?
Thanks,
Terri
[/FONT]

Fraviz

Members
Holly, I am a tall and skinny male, wear glasses, have a pony tail, have light brown hair, am in my 30s.

Frank, just let me know by tomorrow by 11 if you are coming to the meeting. If you cannot make it, you can always come to the GWAPA meeting on 1/26, which will be at my place, and you can pick up the fish then.
Halak, I will make it to the meeting. So I guess I can pick up. See you there

Frank