• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS- NEW PRICES

Becca

Members
20 long with plastic top, back painted black, your choice of black gravel or tan pea gravel $10

picture.php

Metal stand for 20, 29, or 15 gallon - this is a "double" stand and can hold another tank on the bottom - $10

picture.php

"Vintage" Azoo products -
*Palm Show Aquarium for Bettas, made of crystal, $5 - footprint is 9" x 3.5" - area that holds water is 7"x3" on the bottom, depth varies.
*Nano cube-tank, 6" cube, base is a 7" square, acrylic with the most adorable HOB filter you've ever seen $5 (note, intake basket on filter is missing, but anyone with an imagination can figure out a foam replacement).

picture.php

"Mad Scientist" bowl (ok, so this might be a re-purposed decorative vase, but it makes an awesome Betta Bowl) - $5.

picture.php

Decorations -
*XL Castle - $5 (http://www.amazon.com/Penn-South-Cas...quarium+castle)

*M Shipwreck - $5

*Fake plants, lot of 6 - FREE
picture.php

Potential wooden stand - $50
This is really a mission-style TV cabinet, but could easily be modified to hold multiple tanks (40 breeders or smaller). YOU HAUL (I don't think I can get it in my car). This was a $700-$800 TV cabinet and is made of quality wood - if you're in the business of re-purposing things or sustainable wood-working, it's a nice find. Could also be made into a bar, dresser, etc., or used as a TV stand. Has two drawers, is about 5 feet tall... didnt' have time to measure this AM.

picture.php

A LID FOR AN AQUA CLEAR 30 will get you $5 off of any item. PM me if you are interested.

Can deliver anything but the TV cabinet to the October CCA meeting. I will not be at Aquafest, sorry. Items can also be picked up in Montgomery Village.

Becca

Members
Yay! Success!

Yep... my husband wanted them gone. He may be sorely disappointed by what they sold for, but they will be gone.

The bigger dilemma is that he does want to come to Sam's with me tonight, which means we're bringing the baby, which means the stand for the 55 might have to go on the roof... :eek:

Spine

Members
A LID FOR AN AQUA CLEAR 30 will get you $5 off of any item. PM me if you are interested.

Not sure what time I'll get to the meeting but I will bring a lid.

Can I apply that to the *Fake plants, lot of 6 - FREE ?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Becca

Members
Not sure what time I'll get to the meeting but I will bring a lid.

Can I apply that to the *Fake plants, lot of 6 - FREE ?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kevin,

Jesse has the fake plants (Verbal) - he was going to bundle them with the other decorations and sell them for me at Aquafest. If you can get them from him, take them - they are yours! I'm sorry I didn't see this before I left - I wish you'd said something - I had them with me the whole meeting!

verbal

CCA Members
Kevin,

Jesse has the fake plants (Verbal) - he was going to bundle them with the other decorations and sell them for me at Aquafest. If you can get them from him, take them - they are yours! I'm sorry I didn't see this before I left - I wish you'd said something - I had them with me the whole meeting!

Kevin,

If you will be at AquaFest they are yours. Just let me know what day(s) you will be there.

-Jesse