• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS - my group of Cyno A. White Top

daninmd

Members
Need to make some room in my tank for some new fish coming in from Dave. I have the following for sale, and would really like to sell them as one group:

3 F1 Cynotilapia sp. White Top Hara - full grown adults, approx. 3.5". 1 male/2 female

approx. 6 Cyno sp. White Top Hara - ranging in size from about 1.5" to 2.5" in size. the M/F ratio isn't really known, but there are quite a few females and it seems someone is always holding.

I have had the original group of F1 adults for approx. 3 years now. Got them from a very good breeder in Florida when I lived there. I actually went with him to the airport when the breeding colony was shipped in from Africa. I lost the original dominant male a few months back. The group of smaller fish has some really nice males that are starting to challenge each other so colors are looking great.

very docile for cyno, I have had them mixed with haps/peacocks and they have NEVER messed with them, or any other tank mates.

Asking $65 for the entire group. you will most likely end up with 1 or 2 holding females when you pick them up. if for some reason there is less than 9 then we will adjust the price, but pretty sure there is at least 9 in the tank.

Would like to have these gone by this weekend.

whitetop1.jpg

whitetop2.jpg

whitetop3.jpg

whitetop4.jpg