• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Mostly Plants

halak

Members
I have only crypts and val left (and the poster). Also, if I run out of free Hygros, I will substitute them with Mayaca fluviatilis, which is an easy stem plant. Or I may add Mayaca just a additional freebie.

halak

Members
I have finished packing everybody's plants. I did not run out of Hygros, but you may find some Mayaca added in your bag. In case you have not met me, here is who to look for:

- good looking male (i.e.: tall)
- intelligent (i.e.: wears glasses)
- European (i.e.: has a ponytail)
- not old
- answers to the name 'Viktor'

dhlamar

Members
What plants do you have left over I can pick them up on Sun. Can I get a list and price I will probably take them all.

dogofwar

CCA Members
European (i.e.: has a ponytail) - AWESOME!

Am I the only one who feels a little weed-saley (or worse) about meeting some dude in a parking lot to do a "fish deal"? I'm the guy in the blue hat. Meet my boy out back to get the fish.

Matt

I have finished packing everybody's plants. I did not run out of Hygros, but you may find some Mayaca added in your bag. In case you have not met me, here is who to look for:

- good looking male (i.e.: tall)
- intelligent (i.e.: wears glasses)
- European (i.e.: has a ponytail)
- not old
- answers to the name 'Viktor'

halak

Members
What plants do you have left over I can pick them up on Sun. Can I get a list and price I will probably take them all.

I have Vallisneria nana (6 for $1), Cryptocoryne wendtii (3 for $1), and some Ludwigia repens (6 for $1) left. Sunday late afternoon or evening would work. PM me, please.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Am I the only one who feels a little weed-saley (or worse) about meeting some dude in a parking lot to do a "fish deal"? I'm the guy in the blue hat. Meet my boy out back to get the fish.

Matt

Absolutely not! I met up with a new member in a WAWA lot to deliver some P. Nicholsi from you. It sounds like a new thread, "whats the oddest fish transaction you ever made?"

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app