• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Marbled honduran red points

Acara19

CCA Members
*IMPORTANT NOTICE(s)*
- I have 4-5 fry available as of 7/29/18, and one adult male. (The adult male is the father of the fry/I also have 6 more fry growing out)
the 'fry' aren't really fry anymore, they're 5 months old and the largest is coming up on 2 inches.
only now starting to marble.
- They were sold to me as marbled convicts, but I'm 90% sure they're marbled honduran red points, like the ones Jeff Rapps is selling. They're marbled, so of course I can't tell by their patterning but the pair showed some of the colors of HRP's (as well as the body shape). The female (before she died) had a pinkish orange patch on her body, and iridescent blue/green fins. The male has the faint red on his fins that HRP's have too. Both the male and female had light blue on their gill covers.
- I've spent 5 months of hard work (not too hard but I put effort in) to get these fish to where they are. (except the adult male, he hasn't changed much.) So please take good care of these fish and don't just use them as feeders or anything like that. While the younger fish don't have much color now, they have good potential as far as coloration goes.
- I don't have the supplies for shipping but if you're willing to buy, we can meet at the next meeting and I can give you the fish then.
The juveniles I'll sell for $7, the adult male at $10

Acara19

CCA Members
Here they are, sorry for not posting sooner
The babies are a bit bigger than they are in the picture, and have more pattern too

IMG_20180623_170848.jpg

Screenshot_20180823-191241.png