• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS, Inverts and small fish, York, pa; s or pu

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Habrosus cory: $2 each or 8 for $20 shipped

CPO's (Cambarellus patzcuarensis sp. "Orange"): $15 each unsexed, $20 each sexed
These are adults/subadults and at breeding size

Amano shrimp (caridina japonica): $2.50 each or 10 for $30 shipped

Bee shrimp: $5 each or 10 for $40 shipped

Albino juvenile bristlenose pleco: $3
Longfinned bristlenose pleco: $7

Redtailed green shrimp: $4 each or 10 for $40 shipped

Meteor minnow sub-adults: $2.50 each

Shipping is $8. 40 hour heat packs are free but its your responsibility to let me know if you need one or not. Paypal or money order are accepted. Please don't hestitate to pm with any questions. I will do my best to get back to you. I also have some low light plants available, just ask for what you would like.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
How about 10 for $24 shipped (shipping is about $6-8 depending on weight and if heatpack is needed which adds weight as well).

I can also bring stuff to the November meeting as long as I have it in stock.

How about 10 for $24 shipped (shipping is about $6-8 depending on weight and if heatpack is needed which adds weight as well).

I can also bring stuff to the November meeting as long as I have it in stock.
I think I might wait for the november meeting. If I change my mind I will let you know.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Rach-

I think I'll grab some of the albino bristlenose plecos from you at the next meeting. They should do fine in peacock growout tanks, no?

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I don't honestly know anything about peacocks as I have never kept them (other than the big birds that used to poop all over my car)

Cartel

Members
I had a BN that did well with Demasoni so I would figure if he could take a beating from 20 of them they should do just fine with peacocks!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Yeah, I have a small group of smallish demasoni in a tank with a rubber lip and they ignore him. I guess you're right, if they're fine with demasoni, they'd be fine with peacocks.

Man, they're mean little pricks.

Rach - I'll take 5 of them if you can bring them to the November meeting.