• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: inline heater

Becca

Members
No clue. Husband bought it and never installed it, so it's going. I've heard good things about them.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Jeff721

Members
Are you coming to PVAS this weekend? If so I will take it.
If not, I may be interested in coming and taking some pool filter sand of your hands too.

Becca

Members
Are you coming to PVAS this weekend? If so I will take it.
If not, I may be interested in coming and taking some pool filter sand of your hands too.

I'm not going to PVAS and I think Zack is taking the sand.

I plan to be at the March GWAPA meeting and the April CCA meeting. I will also probably be at the PVAS auction..

If anyone wants to pick up in Rockville during work-hours or Damascus, MD evenings/weekends, I could do that.

Last edited:

Jeff721

Members
Thanks Becca, I will give Dan first dibs - if you will. Not sure when I'd be able to make it up there.

Becca

Members
Thanks Becca, I will give Dan first dibs - if you will. Not sure when I'd be able to make it up there.

Ok.

Dan, let me know if you want to pick it up.

If it's not gone before the April auction, I'll let you know. I wish it was easier to get down to the PVAS meetings, but it's a 1.5 hour trip, no matter how I do it, and sometimes longer :(.

Jeff721

Members
Ok.

Dan, let me know if you want to pick it up.

If it's not gone before the April auction, I'll let you know. I wish it was easier to get down to the PVAS meetings, but it's a 1.5 hour trip, no matter how I do it, and sometimes longer :(.

Thanks, I know what you mean. I don't live by the PVAS meetings nor the CCA meeting, they're both a little under an hour from me. It would take me 1.5 hours to get to Rockville or Damascus from where I live.