• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Group of 6 Altifrons

YSS

Members
I have decided to part with these guys. I would like to sell as a group, but open to selling them individually. They range from 7 - 9+ inches. Make me an offer, please.

[YT]z6Aa-uGiEsU[/YT]

YSS

Members
For 6? No. I currently have them on sale on craigslit for $40 each or $200 for the group. I've been getting enough interest, so I am guessing they are priced right. I am willing to give another 10% discount for the CCA members. So, it would be $36 each or $180 for the group.

Last edited:
Sorry about that! didn't mean to lowball! was just shooting out a price. I didn't realize how big they were...the price seems very fair. I'll have to think about this over lunch.

YSS

Members
Sorry about that! didn't mean to lowball! was just shooting out a price. I didn't realize how big they were...the price seems very fair. I'll have to think about this over lunch.

No worries. :D I have a few interested buyers, so if you want them, you might not want to take too much time thinking about it.

YSS

Members
Few of you have expressed interest in the fish. Are you guys still interested? If no takers, then I would probably take them to a LFS for store credit.

rich_one

Members
Unfortunately I just don't have the space or the money. Good luck, though. Too bad you and Andrew couldn't work anything out... he seemed to have an interest?

-Rich

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Any interest in a trade?

I have an extra trio of sub-adult Thoricthys pasiones (the mellow yellow firemouths) and some immense Corydoras robustus, either of which would be suitable for your 265 if I'm any judge.

YSS

Members
I have an extra trio of sub-adult Thoricthys pasiones (the mellow yellow firemouths) and some immense Corydoras robustus, either of which would be suitable for your 265 if I'm any judge.

I am up for a trade, but not interested in Thoricthys pasiones nor Corydoras robustus.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
In lieu of 20 questions...

...care to be specific about what does/might interest you? :D

YSS

Members
...care to be specific about what does/might interest you? :D

Cash? Just kidding. :)

I could be up for nice africans, may be nice male peacocks,
smaller cory variants, nice plecos, cardinals, rummies, apistos ...

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Well....

Cory groups of 4-5: weitzmani, ehrhardti, CW006 (wild trio), C121, S. barbatus (juvenile).

Apistos M/F pairs: pebas (purple), macmasteri

YSS

Members
Ok, I can be convinced to make a trade with your apistos and may be a few of your cories as well. What are you thinking?

Plenipotentiary-at-large
That I'll find a cigar and give you a call so we palaver and do some 'horse-trading'.

PM if there's a time that works better for you otherwise I'll leave it to caprice and ring you this afternoon/early evening.