• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS / FT : Yellow Labs

Duane911

Members
im not sure if i can make the meeting. i have work at 745 itll all depend on what time i get off. as of the price, does 5 for juvi and 10 for adult sound ok ? im not trying to petsmart anyone. and now that i think about it i need to sell other fish as well, like Punda's and others. i should just have people come by and pick out fish. i need to thin the herd.

Duane911

Members
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Duane911

Members
I'm willing to meet people if need be and am opening my home to anyone wanting to come by. I'm also thinning other groups as well. Mainly the Pundamilia ny's. As far as the labs go, I've got around 20 or so to choose from. 3-4 are good sized adults, a big group of sub adults and a group of juvies.

YSS

Members
Very nice group of labs. I am interested in a male and a female adults. I work in Springfield, so may be we can meet up somewhere near?

Duane911

Members
That's sounds good though It's hard for me to tell male from female . Do you want to set this up for tomorrow ?

Duane911

Members
im thinking 10 for an adult as some are fairly large and 5 for juvi. Ive got a lot of sub adults around 3 or so inches that i raised from fry.