• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS/FT Ps. "Zebra Slim" and/or Platytaeniodus sp. "red tail sheller"

shamu57

Members
I am trying to clear some space for my 55G.

I have 1M/2F Ps. "Zebra Slim" that I got at a CCA auction last year. They are all about 3-4 inches and the male just spawned with one of the fems yesterday. $20 for all three or trade (see below). My females look like the one pictured in the bottom of this photo set

I also have 2M/3F "Red Tail Sheller" aka "red fin blue neon." $20 for the group or trade (see below) I have an adult m/f that have bred a couple of times, and the rest are young adults

If your interested in a trade -- I am looking for 2-3 female Ps. Polits and/or 3-4 Ps. msobo deep (preferably 1m and 2-3f) Would be willing to trade either or both of the above for the polits or msobo deeps. Also would be willing to take a bunch of unsexed juvies of either species.

Unfortunately, tough for me to make CCA meetings in Jan or Feb and my work schedule sucks, but hopefully we could work something out. I live in Columbia and work in DC.....