• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS/FT Finnex Ray2 18" LED light $50

Gyarados

Members
Same light in link
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007URFALU/ref=twister_B00DQCGL0W?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Purchased in October 2014 and used very sparingly (50-75hrs total usage). Did not realize how bright this thing would be.

Will consider trades for Clown Loaches, Oddball fish, AC110, decent sized canister filter. Don't be afraid to ask, willing to throw cash on top if your trade item is of higher value.

Great light for planted tanks.

Located in Owings Mills, I don't go to the meetings but I can meet at HOT on weekends.

Becca

Members
What kind of oddball fish? I have some chocolate gouramis, a couple of male Dicrossus maculatus, Guianacara sp...

Couldn't meet this weekend, but maybe in a couple of weeks.

I also have a hydor in-line heater rated for 75 gallons (will check wattage when I get home).

Gyarados

Members
Odoe Pike, Dats and less common silver dollars are a few of what I'm looking for. Pretty low chance someone has any of them and are looking for an 18" plant light but what the heck, can't hurt to ask.

I am looking for an inline heater but I need one larger than that unfortunately. Thanks for the offers Becca.

Gyarados

Members
Also up for sale.

12x12x12 Low Iron Aquatop cube. $30

10 gallon with back painted with Krylon (Black) $5.

2x 70watt Halide pendants w/ballast x2 (FishNeedIt brand) $25 each, $40 for both. The bulbs have very little use but are not of best quality

Becca

Members
:( aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... you're killing me...

A nano tank and an awesome light??? I really, really wish I kept Datnoids now...

Gyarados

Members
Haha the light and tank are both nice, but I need money/supplies for my first big tank. I could do $70 for both.

Becca

Members
Haha the light and tank are both nice, but I need money/supplies for my first big tank. I could do $70 for both.

I wish I had the money, but I'm already lined up to spend too much at this upcoming meeting.

Someone should snatch these up - you could do a great nano tank in the Aquarium Beautiful competition at the BFD!

Jt731

Members
Btw, if you ever want to make taller legs for a finnex you can use k&s 5060 solid aluminum rod 3/32"

3/32 is also an ok size for cotter pins if you want to hang them