• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS/FT Cyrtocara Moorii and Strawberry peacock

I am asking $40 for the peacock and $20 for the Dolphin. Here are the pics. Credit to phil for all of the Moorii pictures. The Dolphin(Moorii) is a female and is bigger than all of my fish approx 7"+ and it is not working in my community. The Strawberry peacock has been the dominant Male in the tank for too long now and he will not back down and let others join the community. The Strawberry peacock also is an Alpha Male and is approx. 6". I would actually rather not get rid of the Strawberry because he is my favorite but I can not figure out how else to add more fish to the community. He is in a 30g jail tank now and the dolphin is in a 10g jail tank as well. I am pretty upset that I will have to get rid of the peacock. Both fish are mature approx 4-5yrs old each in perfect health with perfect finage.

I am pretty open to what you have for trade. Try me.

Yes, the strawberry peacock DOES look that bright in person. Def. the nicest strawberry I have ever seen.

3383335541_12bea0c46d.jpg

DSC_0123-1.jpg

DSC_0212-1.jpg

w/o flash
dol2.jpg
w/ flash
dol1.jpg

iamzrad

Members
Hey, I'll take my dolphin back, since my male died a couple of weeks ago when he got stuck in some rocks.
Bring to the Sept. meet?

Boo hoo. I so regret ever getting rid of him especially now. I will trade you the Peacock and the dophin for the Venistus? The reason I could not keep the Venistus in the first place is because this male peacock was beating him up.

iamzrad

Members
Well, I can't take another alpha male in my tank. The order is already set, but I will take her back and give you some extra $$$.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I am just giving you a hard time bud. No hard feelings. You just beet me to the punch. :D Its all good. Sorry, I did not mean to come across harsh, just sarcastic.
Definitely no hard feelings. I knew you were joking, my sarcasm wasn't as overt. No need to start fights over fish. I'll let you know for sure soon, I just had good timing.;)

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
ok you two let the bidding start at $75ea
McF I woldn't let this guy get the fish so bid $100
DnA I wouldn't let this guy outbid you, raise to $125
McF are you going to sit here and let him get away with that, raise to $135
DnA this is war go for broke and raise to $200, that'll teach him
Ok in the spirit of getting along the first $250 takes'em both
Glad I could help.

Well for now I am pulling the dolphin from the sale. I think I have finally introduced her successfully to the community with a bit of work.

But, the Male peacock I am lowering the price to $30 OBO.