• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS FT 86" Long Aquariums $30 to $40 in Hampton, Va.

Hicgup

Members
FS FT 86" Long Aquariums $30 to $40 in Hpt.

Just in case somebody is looking for a Looong tank, and is willing to drive a ways for a deal

(or happens to be going to V.B. or OBX in the next week or two)
I have three (3) 86" Long aquariums for sale or for trade. They are old, used, well built (commercial quality/use) heavy glass tanks. Each one has four (4) holes drilled in the back. Originally tanks had three dividers to make each tank four individual compartments. These tanks all hold water, but do have some scratches (typical for used-but nothing too major) and some silicone residue from dividers/or in tank 3 D background, as well as some residual blue paint on exterior back. I think I still have at least 2 or 3 dividers and at least five or six bulkhead fittings (may have more) included if desired. The tanks were designed to be part of a three level rack, and the top tank has the front glass angled out at the top (towards the viewer), the tank measures 14" wide at the TOP, and 10" wide at the BASE. The bottom level tank has a top that is 14" W, and it is 16-1/2" W at the base. Middle (straight sided tank is 14" H and 14" W)
So from the side the three tanks (on a three level rack) would look something like this:

I_ /

I_I

I__\

These tanks would be great for coral props/frags, but are decent enough with some cleanup to be a display tank in a spare bedroom, office, fish room or garage.
I am asking $30 for top tank, $40 for middle tank, and $30 for bottom tank, OBO.
Tanks are available for viewing or pickup in Downtown Hpt. by appointment only. Tanks are first come first serve. I am open to trades for LARGE Lionfish, Trigger, or any other cool fish, or possibly equipment like light, pump, skimmer, maybe even non salt, or non fish related. Motivated seller (need to make space!) Will consider delivery of all three tanks to Richmond area for extra $25 in case you want the tanks but don't have an SUV, Van or truck that will hold an 86 inch long tank. And the picture sucks, but is required, so see below;