• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Fire Red/Cherry shrimp- Glen Burnie MD

mscichlid

Founder
Someone I met wanted me to put this out there. I don't know anymore than what he said below.

Hi!
Within a couple weeks I plan on selling some Red Cherry shrimp fry and Fire-red fry and possibly a handful of adults. I want to cull my tank and rather than disposing of decent shrimp in an unsatisfactory manner I wanted to sell them for $.075 each.

Whoever is interested would get a mixture of Red Cherry fry, fire-red fry, and other fry that might be mixed. The juvies are various sizes from about 1/4" and up.

Until I definitely have all Fire-red shrimp (through culling) I'll be calling all of them Red cherry fry even if they aren't.

I made a mistake and mixed colonies of both the Fire-red and regular Cherries and now I want to separate them.

Right now I'm unable to ship them but in the near future I plan on shipping, but for now it would have to be pick-up or meet up.

I'm not that far from House of Tropicals.......Martin G mgill49@yahoo.com