• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: EB Acara, Angelfish, Plants & More

Termato

Board of Directors
Hi All,

I need to make room for growing out fry so I'm getting rid of some of the fish I have. Can't set up any more tanks at the moment. Here's what I got:

Fish:
Breeding Pair of Koi Angelfish - $25
Male Electric Blue Acara 3.5" - $15
4 Neolamprologus pulcher (Daffodil) - $5 for all
20 Pelvicachromis pulcher (Kribensis) - $10 for entire colony
20 Low Grade Sakura Red Cherry Shrimp (most have clear patches on them) - $25

Plants:
Bag of Water Sprite - $5
Bag of Corkscrew Vals - $5
Crypts - $3 each
Bag of floaters - $2

I live at the intersection of 355/495 if you want to pick them up. I can ship them out but you'll have to pay shipping costs. I'm not holding these until the BBQ because I'm trying to make space sooner than later. You can also see most of these fish in my youtube channel linked below.

abcdefghi

Members
One of the times I wish my tank was empty, or at least had no tetra's in there!! I wanted an Acara a little while ago, but don't think it would work in my tank now.

GLWS.

Btwcp

CCA Members
Victor

I would like to take the kribs off your hands and a bag of floating plants.

Brian

Termato

Board of Directors
One of the times I wish my tank was empty, or at least had no tetra's in there!! I wanted an Acara a little while ago, but don't think it would work in my tank now.

GLWS.

My biggest one is already 5"!! And he wont stop growing :) hahaha

Termato

Board of Directors
The electric blue acara and the colony of kribensis are gone. Also out of floaters for the time being (more next week).