• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: drilled 40g breeder

chris_todd

Members
I picked up a 40 breeder at Scales when they closed, and we've decided we don't need it. It's drilled in the center of the back, about 3" from the bottom, and comes with a bulkhead that could easily be fitted to the inlet of a canister filter. It's in good condition, and pretty clean.

Yours for what I paid for it - $40. Pickup in Catonsville; PM me if interested.

Chris Todd

Jamieishard

Members
ill take it... do you go to the meet in silverspring?

I picked up a 40 breeder at Scales when they closed, and we've decided we don't need it. It's drilled in the center of the back, about 3" from the bottom, and comes with a bulkhead that could easily be fitted to the inlet of a canister filter. It's in good condition, and pretty clean.

Yours for what I paid for it - $40. Pickup in Catonsville; PM me if interested.

Chris Todd

chris_todd

Members
ill take it... do you go to the meet in silverspring?

Actually, I've only been to one CCA meeting, back in October. I think the July meeting is not in Silver Spring, anyway. No chance you can drive up to Catonsville? I might be willing to meet you halfway, depending on how far you are...

Chris Todd

Jamieishard

Members
i live right by arundel mills mall if your available this weekend maybe i can come by or next weekend..thats good to no rush...just whenever u have some time.