• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS Drilled 180

creepyoldguy

Members
This is the same tank dustinn had for sale a couple weeks ago. It served me well for a tank to use while moving and before I set my 240.

I hope to have the 240 up this weekend and would like the 180 out in the same weekend. It is a drilled tank. It will come with a decent looking metal stand and plastic lids (no lights).

He was asking $200 for just the tank. I'm looking to pass on a good deal to someone else. I have some time and money in rough sanding the stand and painting it. Tank is decent but has some minor scratching that is not very noticable under decent lights and is hard to see unless your a foot in front of it.

Call or text 717-372-2095. I would like to have a pick up only deal.

THanks,

Zack

creepyoldguy

Members
003dyu.jpg

creepyoldguy

Members
Oh, I also have 2004 57" Hitachi tv (sitting next to the tank). I bought it this past sunday and am not really liking it. THe picture is good and will broadcast in 1080p, but the colors may slightly be off (or I'm used to an lcd) I paid $200 for it, but will also take best offer to get it out of my living room.