• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS "Deep Water" Hap Lrg male and wild gold face Comp Katalamba male

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
Unfortunately I have to sell two stunning fish that I picked up the BFD, they both are in my community tank and have changed the dynamics a little. Neither are aggressive and both have great personalities. The addition of the gold face which hangs out with all the other fish in the front of the tank now has made my Yellow Calvus go hide in the back of the tank. He eats extremely well and is the only calvus/comp that I have ever had that is not timid and hide around the rocks- bummer I have to let him go. The Deep water haps large size has intimidated A few fish and does not chase any of them around.
You can pm me or text me at 301-440-5839. Thanks, Jim

IMG_2064.PNG

IMG_2070.JPG

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
Deep water hap is sold, Gold Face Comp is still available.
Wow. Hey Jim it’s Bill. I was the guy that got the other Deep Water Hap at BFD. WHAT HAPPENED
Hey Bill, good to hear from you. Unfortunately him being the biggest one in my community tank intimidated a couple of my favorite fish and they have been hiding behind rocks-I guess I need a bigger tank. Sounds like he will be a better fit in JD’s 265 gal. Mine is only a 125g. Pm me some pics or videos of your tanks. See ya, Jim

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
Hey DJ,
Great to hear, his colors look even better in your tank. He is probably a better fit in your tank. Your tanks and fish are all stunning. Please send me the video that you showed me so that I can share it with my son. Looks like it worked out for the both of us. Thanks and enjoy. Attached is a pic of a stunning fish (about 12”)that would have been a great addition to your tank.

44A22E88-FA4D-4281-A9C7-2E2118B534C5.jpeg

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
Unfortunately He passed away a couple of months ago, the owner that I was getting him from over treated him for a wound on his other side. Sorry, I was just sharing a pic of a stunning Hap.

Vieja man

Members
Deep water hap is sold, Gold Face Comp is still available.

Hey Bill, good to hear from you. Unfortunately him being the biggest one in my community tank intimidated a couple of my favorite fish and they have been hiding behind rocks-I guess I need a bigger tank. Sounds like he will be a better fit in JD’s 265 gal. Mine is only a 125g. Pm me some pics or videos of your tanks. See ya, Jim