• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS Corydoras CW101 and C. elegans.

ultramanrx

Members
Thomas,

As Caleb stated I'm in Reston, NOVA. I'm home most evenings and weekends - often in the fishroom. For some reason I can't send PM - I don't like too much personal info on here for the bots to find - so here is the number - call first 7zero37eight78sevendouble5.

Michael

Sound good, i'll call you later on and see when will you have time, thanks

ultramanrx

Members
Hey Mike, I just called you but you werent there, i was wondering can i stop by tomorrow nite and i also meeting your friend that interested my 40g breeder tank as well. Please let me know. Thanks

Tom

mab

Members
Hey Mike, I just called you but you werent there, i was wondering can i stop by tomorrow nite and i also meeting your friend that interested my 40g breeder tank as well. Please let me know. Thanks

Tom

Sorry - not home during the day - got to work to support my addiction.

I will be home Wednesday evening.

Michael

mab

Members
Tom, could you do me and Matt a favor. Since Germantown is the other side of 270 from his place could you pickup some of his fish for me to house. Michael

ultramanrx

Members
Tom, could you do me and Matt a favor. Since Germantown is the other side of 270 from his place could you pickup some of his fish for me to house. Michael

sure, what do you guys need? let me know
call me at 3017923953 and fill me in

YSS

Members
It was nice meeting you Michael and those CW101 are awesome! They have settled in great in the tank and haning out with the Sterbais. I think I will need to pick up a few more from you soon.

Great fish room by the way.