• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Carpintis Vontehillo

rich_one

Members
All good things come to an end. I have this guy for some time. But for whatever reason, he is simply becoming too rowdy to stay. He is an excellent looking fish. I just did a massive water change and filter maintenance, so the water is a bit cloudy right now, so I'll do pics or video of him tomorrow once the cloudiness has cleared up. But those of you who have been to my house know how nice a fish he is. Eyeballing it, I'd call him 8".

$25 takes him. Pick up only. And sorry guys... I can't meet anyone halfway around the beltway right now. Willing to trade him also, if you have the right vieja, green terror (has to be a good looking one), or you never know... try me. Thanks.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Yeah, I know. Water was kinda cloudy, so I figured I'd take pics tonight. Some folks already know what fish I'm talking about though, so... you never know! LOL

-Rich

i just wanted to see the coloration of the one you have right now. Are you intrestesd in any dovii? I picked up a few on yesterday that are about 2 inches now

rich_one

Members
No prob, man. I'll put up a pic tonight. Heck, man... you live right up the street! You can come see him, along with the clown knives, if you'd like! LOL!

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Oh.. and no thanks on the dovii, bruh. Not really my thing. Plus zero spce to grow one of those out anyway.

-Rich