• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS - Carpintis, Krobia, and Crenicichla

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'm looking to clear out some tank space, partially because I picked up some really nice melanurus at the meeting last week and they are bigger that I had pictured and need to put them in a big tank and partially because I know I'll buy something at AquaMania.

Up for sale are:

1. 7"-8" herichthys carpintis Vontahillo male. Beautiful fish, but I lost my female and don't want to try to fit him into an established community tank. Looking to get $30 for him

2. Group of 6 krobia guianensis. They range in size from 5" to 7". I haven't been able to accurately sex them, but I would guess it is 3M and 3F. I have them in a community tank now and its too busy for them to spawn, but they are definitely spawning size. Looking to get $40 for the group.

3. 6" crenicichla. Unknown species. Purchased as a white spot pike from HOT. Francine thinks it is a saxtilis type. $15 takes it.

Pick up from my house in Frederick, MD 21704 or I could meet somewhere within a reasonable distance. I'd be open to trades for a clean 20H with top. Please send a PM if you are interested.

Pictures are below (1 - carpintis, 2,3 - krobia 4 - pike).

Carpintis.jpg

Krobia 1.jpg

Krobia 2.jpg

Pike.jpg

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Thanks, Rich. He's a beautiful fish. I wish he hadn't gone and killed my female. Time to find him a new home.

rich_one

Members
I'd be all over it, but this weekend I am acquiring a pair of guttulatus and surprise fish, and am sitting here wondering if I need to move some fish to accommodate this. Never enough tank space, man! LOL

-Rich

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Carpintis is sold. Good luck with him, Vince.

Krobia and pike still available. I also have 2 eupterus cats. About 5" each. One has a wonky gill plate. $5 each or free if you buy something else.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Stunning fish

The femicidal proclivity among certain cichlids is so such a drag although...(insertion of politically-incendiary qualifier self-edited for the sake of harmony/basic decorum).

YSS

Members
Jon,

I am interested in the krobia guianensis. Let me do some research on them and I will get back to you.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Let me know, Yun. They were in the 120 in my family room when you came by for the picnic. They can be had cheap, just ask.

YSS

Members
Let me know, Yun. They were in the 120 in my family room when you came by for the picnic. They can be had cheap, just ask.

I was trying to find out whether or not I can keep them with my discus. Looks like I should be able to. I am in! Just have to figure out when I can get the fish from you.