• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS - Breeding group of 5 Optho Nasuta "Kipili"

tremper

Members
Optho Nasuta "Kipili" - 2 male, 3 female.

This is a part of a group I have recently picked up to compliment my earlier purchase from Tony.

Asking $110 for the group. ($22 per fish!) These sell for $45 a piece from Dave's and are only available in pairs. And then there is the shipping.....

Can bring to tomorrow's meeting.

Sweet deal if you have the room and interest!

Pic is of actual group...

Kipili.jpg

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Dang dude. They completely colored up since I they got their own space. Definite stunners!

tremper

Members
Tony Tony Tony...... these aren't your fish. I'm picking these guys up tomorrow. Was able to hook up with a guy who has both my featherfins as well as my cyp Kitumbas.

He's been breeding these guys for about a year+ now. I'm picking them up tomorrow and am going to be overstocked so I need to move some quick lest the killa Kilpli I got from you goes bezerker again......

Try and remember the fish trap tomorrow..... I'm still trying to get those synos out of the tank!

tremper

Members
i doubt this will create a flurry of interest or activity, but how about $100 for the 5? I'm going to be waaaayyy overstocked this time tomorrow!