• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Black Catalina 72" T5HO 6x80W Fixture

YSS

Members
The fixture is in good shape. Used it for a few years. All bulbs are in good working order. 2 switches. $550 for new. $250.

YSS

Members
It's a nice lamp, want it but if I get it I'll be on the couch for months lol

It's a great fixture for a 6 foot tank. It has so much light, it will grow plants really well, too. Doesn't look as nice on my 7 foot tank. I want to go with two 3 foot fixtures or one 3 foot and one 4 foot fixtures.

ddavila06

Members
Yup. I bought it from you. Remember? :)

yup.. sad times when i had to get rid of my 125 to move.....:(

using four bulbs i grew anything and everything there@! thats only 4 out of six bulbs lol! so bright and powerfull :)

YSS

Members
yup.. sad times when i had to get rid of my 125 to move.....:(

using four bulbs i grew anything and everything there@! thats only 4 out of six bulbs lol! so bright and powerfull :)

I've really only used two bulbs. So the four bulbs are pretty much new, I guess. :)

YSS

Members
Here's a pic of the fixture. Only two bulbs on.

lights_zps8a4508d3.jpg

leighn

Members
How would it look on a 8ft tank with all light bulb on. I have a 350 gal and looking for a better brighter light.

YSS

Members
Kinda hard to answer that. Not sure what kind of fish you have in there, but it would definitely be bright enough. It is too bright if I have all 5 bulbs on.