• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Adult and juvenile Ancistrus sp.

IndianaSam

CCA Members
Are they called L144? Black/blue eyed blondes? I’m really not sure. I am sure, though, that I need to clear up some of my limited space so I need to get rid of some.

My breeding group consists of a great looking adult male and three females. I’m asking $50 for the group. They’ve been spawning nearly non stop for the past 6 months.

Which leads me to the juveniles. I probably have 100+ of them that need to go. I’m asking for $10 for a group of 10+ juveniles. I’m not going to guarantee size with these guys because there is such a range currently. A few look like they might be “calico” as there are some occasional spots of brown on the occasional fry.

All the fish are super healthy. They’re currently housed with some cherry shrimp and a thriving colony of scuds, though, so I can’t guarantee that the occasional scud or small shrimp won’t make it into the bag.

So, PM me or reply to this thread if you’re interested. I’ll be at the meeting on Saturday and will be able to bring the fish there.

F2924115-FEB4-4FDD-9E49-93B16D70998D.jpeg

IndianaSam

CCA Members
If anyone wants to see the spectacular father, I lured him out of his cave with an algae wafer. This is what his sons will look like with any luck.

3CF5C0D7-8EF5-4D71-9754-32048BF72277.jpeg

IndianaSam

CCA Members
I still have a bunch of these guys that I want to get rid of. I can bring them to the BFD if you’re interested.

$10 for 10+ juveniles.

AF126CD9-BD63-4936-A3DE-18576146BA71.jpeg

IndianaSam

CCA Members
As an update, there's now a very real chance that I won't be attending the BFD because of some family stuff. I'll try to hold on to the juveniles until the next meeting.

IndianaSam

CCA Members
Actually, never mind. I just saw that they're, rightfully, discouraging "parking lot sales". Out of respect for the club, no more will be available at the BFD.

To the powers that be, I already made two arrangements. I'll honor those, but won't do any more.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
If you already sold 2 bags of 10, you'd only need to sell one more bag to pay for a table;)

Anything else you sell at your table would be money in your pocket.

If you're already coming for the Sunday marketplace, its not a lot more effort, and could still go home with more money and less fish than originally planned.

Having a table gets you early access to the marketplace for setup, side benefit of being able to preview what else is available for sale as others set up.

Just a thought, possible solution where everyone wins and you still accomplish your original goal. Otherwise, we appreciate the cutoff.

IndianaSam

CCA Members
If you already sold 2 bags of 10, you'd only need to sell one more bag to pay for a table;)

Anything else you sell at your table would be money in your pocket.

If you're already coming for the Sunday marketplace, its not a lot more effort, and could still go home with more money and less fish than originally planned.

Having a table gets you early access to the marketplace for setup, side benefit of being able to preview what else is available for sale as others set up.

Just a thought, possible solution where everyone wins and you still accomplish your original goal. Otherwise, we appreciate the cutoff.

Hrm...that’s something to consider!