• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS- 75 Gallon tank Setup - Greencastle PA. - Pick up only

BIG_Z

Members
So funds are a little tight so I am looking to sell one of my tanks.
What I am selling is one 75 gallon tank (wood looking trim not black), two stands (One black stand / one natural finish), one Fluval fx5 (purchased Jan. 6th 2012), and one Custom Sealife 4*96W power compact light (2 actinic bulbs and 2 daylight, run on seperate ballast so you can have only the actinic, only the daylight, or all four lights on at once). The light would be great if you were looking to set up a reef tank or a heavily planted tank. I will also include a spare daylight bulb so that if you want you can have less actinic light and more regular light. I would like to sell this all at once for $250 but if there are no takers I will be looking at parting it out. Since there is so much stuff I would prefer local pickup instead of shipping ( I am willing to drive a little way if you would like to meet in the middle)