• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS 65 Gallon Aquarium with stand and fish

CichlidDan

Members
Hi everyone,

Unfortunately right now I don't have the time for multiple aquariums so up for sale is my 65 gallon (36" long) Aqueon Aquarium with stand. I first need to sell the current stocking or the fish can go as a package deal with the aquarium and stand. The african cichlids that I have range from 3"-5" approximately. The list is yellow lab, lwanda, sunshine, blue ahli, orange dragon blood, tomato hap, hertae, possible lwanda hybrid, red cap, blue regal, bicolor and ruby red. Some of them aren't showing color right now and a few of them have been beaten up recently by the lwanda and unfortunately I don't have hospital tanks for all of them. The ones that aren't showing color and have nipped fins/scales are sunshine, tomato hap, lwanda hybrid, red cap, and blue regal.

Sorry for the long post. I will try and post pics soon.
Feel free to PM offers.

Freakgecko

Members
What’s your location? I’d be interested in the tomato, dragon blood, red cap, possibly others depending on price (for a donated tank I pay out of pocket for)

CichlidDan

Members
What’s your location? I’d be interested in the tomato, dragon blood, red cap, possibly others depending on price (for a donated tank I pay out of pocket for)
Germantown, MD. Unfortunately I came home to the tomato hap dead . Red cap is beaten up pretty bad I’m putting him in a breeder net and will try to heal him up.