• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS 4 F0 Parachromis Friedrichsthalii, Rippon WV 25441

Gobucks1

Members
Got these guys from Rapps not too long ago for 20$-25$ (not sure) at 4" and they're really great looking. Selling because the big cichlids just don't do it for me any more.

I'm asking $25 each for the smaller two. (I believe they're females)
I'm asking $30 each for the larger two. (Male and Female, they've paired up but never spawned)

Or $100 all together.

Pics here:
http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235882

They've been kept in an overfiltered 55 for about 3 months with 50% water changes a week. And now they're in a 125 with 25% weekly water changes, and have been for about another 2 months. I've been feeding market prawns, Tetra Cichlid sticks, FD Krill, and Hikari Cichlid Gold.

I don't get on here much, so the best way to contact me would be via PM on MFK or texting me at 3048861169. I'd be willing to meet within 45 minutes of 25441 if i can talk my mom into it...

Gobucks1

Members
Larger two pending.

Smaller two, $10 each. They got the Moses beaten out of them by the big two when they paired up. They're chilling in a 20H now with about 5 sponge filters.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Bump.

Two Wild freddies for $10 each and no one's biting?

I guess africans are more popular around here.
i wish i had the tank space cuz they are sweet! bring them to the june meeting and you will sell them for sure. have you listed them in the mfk classifieds as well? you may wanna try that if no takers here. folks @ mfk have more aggressive / larger varities imo. best of luck to you on the sale though man and again nice fish.

Gobucks1

Members
i wish i had the tank space cuz they are sweet! bring them to the june meeting and you will sell them for sure. have you listed them in the mfk classifieds as well? you may wanna try that if no takers here. folks @ mfk have more aggressive / larger varities imo. best of luck to you on the sale though man and again nice fish.

Thanks, man, they are pretty.

I'll take them to the auction if i can get down there.

I haven't posted the smaller two on MFK yet, because i don't wanna go through shipping again.

Thanks.